MediCarrera, a recruitment company that offers job positions in Sweden, Norway and Denmark for specialist doctors, nurses and dentists from all EU countries.
I would appreciate it if you would post the following job offer for specialist doctors in radiology for your member’s information. Below you will find all the necessary details:
MediCarrera offers an exciting job with good development and research opportunities in a well-functioning team in a University hospital in the north of Denmark.
Do you want to work with PET / CT and SPECT / CT? Help diagnose and stage cancer patients? Participate in MDT conferences in close and equal collaboration with clinical colleagues? Participate in research projects? Be in an inspiring environment where collaboration, job satisfaction, quality and humor are paramount? – then we have the position for you.
There will thus be ample opportunity to grow up as a professional, including developing new areas.
The position is duty free.
Educationally, we have a very good learning environment, as is evidenced by the inspector reports. It helps secure our younger medical colleagues a solid basic and specialist education, and one of your tasks will be to supervise younger doctors in training. We are looking for a specialist in radiology. It is expected that the head of department / surgeon who conducts clinical work is actively involved in research, development and education, including supervision and guidance of education-seeking doc.
SALARY & CONDITIONS • Salary starting from 7000€ gross per months. • Full time employment 37 hours per week; good working conditions; Six weeks paid holiday. • Permanent contract. • Duties will be paid apart.
- A new career in Denmark with a balanced working life.
- A study tour to gain valuable insight into the region and working environment.
- An intensive language course for the whole family.
- € 800 monthly net salary during the language course.
- A free apartment and coverage of travel costs for the whole family during the language course.
- Assistance with finding an apartment and school/kindergarten enrolment in the new country.
- Assistance throughout the relocation process. Induction training within working hours.
- Specialist title in Radiology with interest in nuclear medicine.
- Availability to complete the intensive language course.
- Motivation for moving and starting a new career in Denmark.
For more details please contact Anda Stoicescu at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at
0034 933 173 715.
Thank you in advance!
|Medical Recruitment Consultant|
|p:||+34 933 173 715 m: +34 669 321 727|
|a:||Paseo de Gracia 6, 2º 2ª|
|w:||www.medicarrera.com e: email@example.com|